Meet the Chief Ambassadors of Gratitude (Board of Directors) who "found" Spreading Gratitude Rocks. This is a diverse group of ordinary people who have had less than ordinary lives. They have different types of backgrounds and skills, but share a common thread....genuine good heartedness, and integrity.
CHIEF AMBASSADORS OF GRATITUDE:
• Married and Mother of 2 terrific kids.
• B.S. Journalism/ Advertising emphasis,
Marketing, Psychology, & Philosophy minors– SIU Carbondale, Illinois
• MBA – School of Life
• 15 Years Artist and Muralist- Julia Rose Fine Art
• 4 years Frankel and Company Sales Promotion/Marketing /PR/ Sports Marketing
• 3 Years Chicago Sun Times – Advertising sales, new business specialty
• Thomas roofing and properties- Property Management and Design
• Weststar Commercial- Design/Purchasing/Project Management
• Local School fundraising/ Private Family Fundraising/Advocate for school-village-park district cooperation/Random acts of kindness
Julia is a strong believer in defending the underdog. Her greatest strengths are her empathy and passion. Nothing is ever tackled half heartedly. Julia is a dreamer who approaches life with an artist’s eye, and a warriors’ heart. Julia realizes that a good leader does not need to be the smartest or most experienced person, but should be surrounded by them. She is infinitely honored to have helped assemble such a bright, diverse, generous hearted group of leaders, with fierce integrity. Julia did not “found” this initiative, it “found” her.
• Married 27 Years to Patty; 2 wonderful Children - Perry, Briana
• B.S. Finance / Marketing – SIU Carbondale; MBA – SIU Edwardsville
• 19 Years at McDonnell Douglas Corporation / The Boeing Company
– Worked in Contracts and Business Management in positions of increased responsibility on Harpoon, F/A-18 (Hornet), F-15 (Eagle), AV-8B (Harrier), T-45, International, AH-64D (Apache), RAH-66 (Comanche) Programs
• 10 Years at Bell Helicopter Textron Inc. – VP Contracts
– Responsible for all Military, Commercial and Affiliate contracts at Bell
• Professional Affiliations / Organizations: Former Executive Body (and Parliamentarian) for Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (FWHCC), President of BoD Trinity Habitat for Humanity, Vice Chair of BoD for Special Olympics Texas, BoD for Bell Leadership Association for Developing Excellence (BLADE), Bell Community Involvement Team, Advisory Board for LaGrone Advanced Technology Complex, National Contract Management Association
• Organized numerous outreach initiatives for Fort Worth Charity Organizations: Animal Refuge Kingdom, Battered Women’s Foundation, Catholic Charities, FWHCC/FWISD Career Days, Habitat for Humanity, Happy Hill Farm, Junior Achievement, March of Dimes, Mission Arlington, North Richland Hills Community Enrichment Center, Ronald McDonald House, Salvation Army, Special Olympics, Union Gospel Mission, The Warm Place,
Rudy is a Passionate and tenacious leader. His Can-do / Will-do attitude, as well as attention to details, are invaluable to the organization. Rudy’s professional career has honed his exceptional negotiation & project management skills. His extensive charitable involvement is only matched by his warm approachable nature and generous heart..
• B.A . in Economics, University of Texas, Austin
• 4 Years at Alexander & Alexander Of Texas
• 4 Years At Chubb Insurance Company
• Presently at Hub International Midwest
• Loving Mother of Austin, Braden, and Claire
• 9 Years Chair of various functions for the Prospect Elementary School PTO
• AYSO Assitant Soccer Coach
• Boy Scouts of America, Awards Chairperson and Fundraiser
Tiffany is a loving mother and loyal friend who has unmatched grace and inner beauty. Tiffany brings a grounded sense of reality to the organization. Her character and community involvement speak volumes as to the kind of person she is. Tiffany’s nature is humble and approachable. She has great credibility and likeability. Her genuine kindness is what defines her best.
• B.S. in Finance - University of Illinois
• M.A. in Education - Loyola University Chicago
• Doctor of Ministry - Wisdom University
• 8 Years at Kidder Peabody and Paine Webber - assisting individual investors and small endowments/foundations as Account Executive
• 17 Years at First Chicago Investment Advisors/Brinson Partners/UBS – assisting institutional investors as Chartered Financial Analyst and Director of the Brisnon Trust Company
• 5 years - Adjunct Professor of Math at Waubonsee Community College
• Founding Board of the Organic School Project
• Studied spirituality under Dr. David R. Hawkins, M. D., PhD
• Studied past life regression under Dr. Brian Weiss, M. D., PhD
• Author : “Enlightenment and other Divinely magical moments”
After a very successful investment career, Tom has followed his callings of teaching and sharing unconditional love. Tom is an inspiration for spiritual growth. With many powerful spiritual experiences, Tom offers the mission a rich and unique perspective. While Tom has enjoyed financial successes, what defines him is his enlightened presence, and capacity for giving.
• Degree in Marketing - DePaul University Direct Marketing Institute.
• Sales Research Institute, Harvard, MA
• President of NlitenD LLC., Privately held corporation creating products to support fundraising organizations.
• 25 years of experience within the demanding Catalog, Direct Marketing and General Commercial print industry.
• Created a new multi-national printing and media services resource consisting of market planning, conceptual design and collateral production for U.S. based clientele.
• Built networks for advertising sponsorships
• Developed and Integrated databases for automated “Client & Sponsorship” product creation
• Developed and managed direct marketing campaign’s (eBlast and/or Print & Mail)
Chris is a natural leader with a strong marketing background. He lends an amazing breath of personal and professional skills to the organization. Chris has a very down-to-earth nature, as well as sharp business acumen. The strategic market development planning skills Chris offers are a true asset to the organization. Chris shares many life lessons.
• B.S. Education – University of Iowa
- M.S. Gifted Education – Long Island University
• Designed curriculum and taught academically gifted children North Carolina and New York.
• Involved mother of two children
- Volunteer at a number of organizatins: School volunteer (13 years),Girl Scout Leader (7 years), Cub Scout Leader (5 years), and Dallas County Master Gardener (2 years).
As a former educator in the public school system, Liza brings an enthusiastic and creative sense to the mission. Liza is the Secretary of the organization. Liza is honest almost to a fault. Her out-of-the-box thinking, coupled with her can-do attitude, and organizational skills are invaluable to the organization. Liza’s caring and enthusiastic energy and demeanor bring great perspective to the organization. Liza has an authentic happiness, and can inspire others with her positive attitude.
• B.S. Psychology / Business Administration – University of Wyoming / Colorado State
• 17 Years at Dun & Bradstreet / Senior Vice President Global Sale
• 15 Years Senior Vice President Sales at Motorola, GE Genpact, and a Business Startup
• Currently Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing with EG Managed Services
• Professional Affiliations: Former Chairman, Board Member and Founder, Mobile Marketing Association - Global Mobile Solutions Association; Ronald McDonald House Board Member; The Community House Board Member; Hinsdale Center for the Arts Board Member; Area Fundraiser for NYPD / NYFD 9/11 Crisis; United Way Board Member
Bob is a passionate and tenacious leader with global leadership and negotiation skills. Bob’s enterprising attitude has served him well professionally and personally. Bob’s benevolent nature is evidence by the numerous charitable boards he has served on. His humble demeanor would not reveal his extensive professional acumen.
- B.S. Communications, Southern Illinois University
- Student of voice and acting
- 15 years Corporate Trainer, Dynamic presenter, Trade Show Representative and Customer Service Expert
- Starbuck’s awarded Alissa “Employee of the Quarter” for her exemplary customer service, and for her creation and implementation of Starbuck’s first ever Children’s Story time program in the Chicagoland area, performing as the effervescent “Fairy Queen.
- Trainer for consumer electronic accessories Belkin, Inc., Alissa became the most sought after trainer by breathing life into “dry” presentations and creating an entertaining and productive learning event.
- R & D marketing specialist, Alissa, with a staff of five, produced, coordinated and managed the 2003 Ronald McDonald House Charities’ Celebrity Golf Outing, organizing 700 participants and over 100 celebrity golfers.
- Alissa also coordinates book signings and author promotions around Chicagoland.
- Volunteer at Misericordia or Special Olympics events where her performances encourage the mentally challenged to be the best that they can be.
Alissa’s contributes an intuitive understanding & captivating humor to everything she engages in. Her genuine heart and warmth can fill a room with a glow. The value Alissa places on diverse opinions is also an asset. She naturally knows the right questions to ask, and has a true gift for making anyone feel comfortable so that their personal expressions can flourish.